|Use a TREADMILL to Lose
A treadmill is an exercise device consisting of an
endless belt on which a person can walk or jog without
changing place .It is supported by a sturdy deck propelled
either by an electric motor or by the use. It generally
has some shock absorption system, usually rubber cushioning,
to minimize stress on your joints . Treadmills come
in all shapes and sizes, including folding and stationary
models. It is important to find the right model that
accommodates your present and future exercise goals.
You can choose from a folding treadmill - a manual folding
treadmill or a power folding treadmill
String queryStrTemp = request.getQueryString();
String servletPathStr = request.getServletPath();
if (servletPathStr != null && !servletPathStr.equals(""))
servletPathStr = servletPathStr.replaceAll("&", "~").replaceAll("\\?", "~");
servletPathStr = "";
if (queryStrTemp != null && !queryStrTemp.equals(""))
queryStrTemp = "~" + queryStrTemp.replaceAll("&", "~");
queryStrTemp = "";
String urlStr = "http://dlaserv.com/RequestFormattedAds.aspx?domainname=" + request.getServerName() + "&VisitorIP=" + request.getRemoteHost() + "&ref=adbeans" + "&pageurl=" + servletPathStr + queryStrTemp;
URL url = null;
url = new URL(urlStr);
URLConnection connection = url.openConnection();
OutputStreamWriter out1 = new OutputStreamWriter(connection.getOutputStream());
BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(connection.getInputStream()));
while ((decodedString = in.readLine()) != null)
catch (MalformedURLException me)
catch (IOException e)
catch (Exception e)
Use an ELLIPTICAL TRAINER to Lose Weight
- Dramatic weight loss can be achieved through treadmill
- Using a treadmill will speed up your metabolic
rate and allow your body to absorb and utilize a greater
quantity of nutrients that you consume.
- It will also stabilize your insulin levels and
blood sugar as well as increase your energy level.
- To use treadmill to lose weight, you need to exercise
on a daily basis.
- A treadmill helps you burn more calories by increasing
your exercise frequency.
- A treadmill gives you a LOT of workout versatility!
You can start with a slow walk and then speed it up
as your body gets into better shape.
- A treadmill helps you burn more calories by increasing
your exercise time!
- A home treadmill can be used regardless of the
weather or time.
- By using the large muscles of the legs, a treadmill
helps you burn major fat calories
Elliptical trainers are exercise machines, which
combine the natural stride of a treadmill and the simplicity
of a stair climber. On an Elliptical trainer, you stand
comfortably in an upright position while holding onto
the machine's handrails and striding in either a forward
or reverse motion.
Elliptical exercise equipment offers something that
no other exercise
equipment can, a totally impact free workout.
- The elliptical trainer burns more calories than
either the treadmill or the exercise bike.
- With an elliptical cross trainer, you get the benefits
of weight bearing exercises such as jogging without
the wear and tear on your joints.
- It provides a great cardio workout that pumps you
heart to the max without the strain and stress on
- The elliptical trainer uses all of the muscles
of the lower leg. Therefore, you will strengthen and
build your lower legs.
- It is suitable for all fitness levels.
- This is an ideal workout for those exercisers out
there who are overweight but do not want to jog.
Use EXERCISE BIKES to Lose Weight
There are two types of exercise bikes you can use, upright
bikes and recumbent bikes. Upright bikes simulate the
action of a real bike except you do not go anywhere.
Recumbent bikes on the other hand, have bucket seats
which have the pedals out in front of you.
- Exercise bikes are great for cardiovascular fitness
and toning/building your thighs.
- The recumbent bikes are especially good for toning
- Exercise bikes also give your knees a break and
you can enjoy your favorite magazine or TV program
while working out.
- For overweight people, the recumbent bike offers
bucket seats which can be more comfortable than traditional
- A recumbent exercise bike is more ergonomically
correct than a traditional upright exercise bike and
it ' s an effective way to improve aerobic capacity,
as well as burn fat.
- It provides a great cardio workout
- The recumbent bike offers more back support and
may be a little more comfortable to those people with
lower back pain.
Use ROWERS to Lose Weight
There are two types of rowing machines. A hydraulic
machine uses a piston to provide the resistance. With
a cable-driven machine, your pull spins a flywheel which
produces a smooth action similar to rowing on water.
The smoothness of the flywheel creates little strain
on the back. If handles are not adjusted properly for
height differences, hydraulic rowers can create back
- Rowing machines not only burn mega calorie.
- Rowing machines provide a whole-body aerobic workout.
- The arms, shoulders, back, abdomen, legs, heart
and lungs are all worked while rowing.
- One of the advantages of rowing is that it does
not cause the pounding on the legs and knees that
- It also builds muscle strength and endurance in
addition to the aerobic benefits.
- It improves your whole cardiovascular system with
a low impact workout.
- Other benefits include improved flexibility and
muscle strengthening in the arms, abdomen, and back.
Use STEPPERS to Lose Weight
Steppers are available as simple step-bench or as computerized
- It tones the buttocks, thighs and hips. These are
those areas that have a tendency to "balloon"
from too many calories and not enough exercise.
- Stair stepper work outs are calorie burners that
rank as one of the best cardiovascular exercises for
people of all ages and fitness
Use STRETCH MACHINES to Lose Weight
Stretch machines have numerous benefits:
- It makes the body more flexible.
- Different Muscle Groups may be isolated for specific
- The machines use the body's natural upright position.
- It provides for proper body alignment, safety and
- It facilitates blood flow to the muscles, heart
- It improves alertness and physical performance
- It enhances stamina, power and coordination
- It encourages healing of injured or under-utilized
- It produces a relaxed, tension-free body