Weight Loss Diet Pills   
Weight Loss
 
Weight Loss Forum  
:: Weight Loss Diet Pills
 
Diet Pills | Herbal Weight Loss | Weight Loss Programs | Healthy Recipes | E Books
  Fight Fat
Free Newsletter  
Please enter your e-mail ID to get free newsletter.
 

   Vela Smooth™

Introduction

The VelaSmooth's™ has launched a new revolution in the medical treatment of cellulite, a problem affecting more than 80% of women and the remaining 20 % think they have it. It is a medical device using combined energies - Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and Infrared Light - plus tissue mobilization to safely and effectively re-contour the skin surface. The synergy of three components makes Vela an effective treatment and the only cellulite solution available now.

It decreases the appearance of cellulite without surgery or recovery time. Delivering thermal energy to the fat cells deep below the skin's surface, VelaSmooth breaks the cells apart and shrinks them completely, delivering pleasing fat-contour results and improved and toned skin.

Vela Technology

The Vela Smooth technology works on the science of combined effects of light and mechanical energy. It contains a controlled wavelength light energy source in the infrared range, thus providing external heating to the tissue. The Vela Smooth simultaneously affects skin irregularities via a mechanical disruption and delivers energy deep into the tissue. The combined energy penetrates approximately 3-15mm beneath the skin surface causing heating of the subcutaneous fat. This combined mechanical and infrared/RF energy treatment has been designed to increase metabolism of adipose tissue homogenizing sub dermal fat and increasing skin elasticity.

Vela Smooth's Working

VelaSmooth™ deploys warmth to the adipose tissue that is responsible for the appearance of cellulite. Heating up the tissue increases the metabolism of fat, and shrinks the size of the fat cell.
Reducing the fat cell further improves the smoothness of the patient's skin. This is done by the VelaSmooth™'s unique technology that combines light energy and radio frequency with mechanical rollers and vacuum suction.

Who can use it

Anyone who just wants to improve the appearance of cellulite in the thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen, or upper arms who understands the risks, costs and time necessary to achieve the full benefit of the procedure and who has realistic expectations of the ultimate outcome.

Vela Smooth Treatments

Effective treatment may consume up to five weeks of commitment of patient. During this period, the patients have to visit the clinic twice per week. Each treatment is approximately of 45 minutes duration. The patient experiences a gentle warm massage. After this first treatment period, maintenance treatments are required to keep the results looking their best. These benefits are bound to improve one's health and vitality.

Is it safe? Is there pain?

VelaSmooth is a safe, painless treatment without needles or down time. It has the approval of Health Canada.

It's Cost

A series of 8-10 treatments over 4-5 weeks are necessary. A package of 8-10 treatments is priced at $1200-$1500.

How is VelaSmooth Different

This treatment is non-invasive and requires no down-time. Other options in the market may have mild to moderate discomfort, down-time, require injections, or incisions in the skin tissue.

Negatives

If the radio frequency coupling is broken with the skin during a pass, a pinching sensation may be felt.The treatment area may appear flushed or pink from the heat for a short while, and may feel warm for several hours after treatment. Bruising is also uncommon, although the risk increases if you take aspirin products or are on blood thinners. Bruises are temporary and resolve in 1-2 weeks.

What People say about it

Syneron Medical Ltd. announced the Health Canada approval for the VelaSmooth, its new aesthetic device for body contouring and the treatment of cellulite. An innovator in combined-energy medical aesthetic devices, Syneron Medical began trading on NASDAQ under the symbol ELOS on August 6, 2004.

“What makes the VelaSmooth so different from other devices on the market is the combination of IR and RF with mechanical manipulation – the combined heat energy that is delivered to the skin goes that much deeper so fat is mobilized and allows for deposition of new collagen, and therefore, a smoother skin surface is affected. The VelaSmooth, in addition to reducing thigh circumference and improving the skin surface irregularities, actually helps to re-contour the areas and gives an improved appearance to the cellulite in general.”

- Dr. Tina Alster, M.D.

Disclaimer
Copyright © 2011 HateWeight.com  Weight Loss All rights reserved.