It is an accepted fact that exercise
is an important part of any successful weight loss plan.
Every muscle you have can burn calories, so the more
you work them, the more calories you burn! So , you
must exercise for weight loss.
The benefits of regular exercise:
- Promotes strong and healthy bones
:Exercise increases circulation and flow of nutrients
to the bones, reducing the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Stronger circulatory system and lungs
- Better skin tone :Helps keep skin
- Weight loss and maintenance :Essential
to both losing weight and maintaining weight loss,
exercise increases the body's metabolism (the rate
at which the body burns calories), as well as increase
muscle which helps burn fat.
- Controls blood sugar :Physical
activity helps maintain the body's glucose levels,
important especially for diabetics
or those at risk for diabetes.
- Controls cholesterol :Exercise
increases the ratio of good cholesterol (HDL) to bad
cholesterol (LDL) and also lowers triglycerides.
- Helps with pain tolerance :By
increasing the level of endorphins, the body's natural
pain killers, exercise can help alleviate pain, such
as PMS symptoms and menstrual cramps. The deep breathing
during exercise brings more oxygen to the blood, which
relaxes the uterus.
- Makes for easier pregnancy and childbirth
- Controls physical and emotional stress:
Not only does exercise reduce physical and
emotional stress, but it can also alleviate bouts
of anxiety or depression.
- Improves your intellectual capacity
:Exercise increases your productivity by helping to
clear your head so you can approach your work refreshed
and able to concentrate.
- Promotes flexibility : Stretching
exercises help elongate muscles, promoting flexibility.
- Reduces backaches : Stretching
exercises also reduce backaches.
- Promotes a younger and healthier body
: We spend money every year trying to maintain a healthy
and younger body. Regular physical activity can help
slow the aging process.
- Prolonged independence for the older person
- Strengthens immune system over the long
term--less likely to get sick
- Regulates your body's waste system
:Relieves constipation by increasing intestinal activity
and curbs bloating by increasing perspiration.
- Improves your sleep :Since your
muscles are less tense, you relax more easily at night.
You fall asleep more quickly, sleep more soundly,
and awake more refreshed.
- Gives you more energy
- Better health overall
- Gives an overall sense of well being
:Do you want to be happier and more upbeat? Exercise
boosts your self-confidence by improving your strength,
stamina, flexibility, appearance, and sense of control.
In order to help you maximize your weight loss plan,
we will provide you with useful tips on a successful
exercise regimen. Topics range from tips on healthy
training exercises, abodominal
work outs, exercise
equipment and heart
rate monitor. We hope to give you information
on the best types of exercise to help you lose weight,
specific exercises to target and shape various parts
of your body, exercises that are designed to help you
lose inches, and much more!